Now a Days, there are two major used emails clients are Lotus Notes and MS Outlook. Both of emails client having a huge market. Lotus Notes emails client is safe and secure more than MS Outlook And MS Outlook is more user-friendly that is very easy to operate for everyone. User needs to have technical expertise to operate Lotus Notes but for using MS Outlook there is no use having prior knowledge or the technical expertise. So users that are using Lotus Notes found it be expensive and want to move their mailbox from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook. The users want to have an email system that is easy to use and shows flawless results. That’s why companies moving their mailbox from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook.
Here are some few steps which helps you to Migrate Lotus Notes Emails to Outlook PST file manually.
This can be done in two steps:
1. Export Lotus Notes Mail Files.
2. Then, import the exported mail file in Outlook.
The step by step process is described below:
1. Export Lotus Notes Mail Files
1. Open Lotus Notes Application.
2. Click the “Mail” tab
3. Go to “File” option from the menu bar.
4. Then, Click “Export” option to start the “Export” wizard.
After the “Export” wizard starts, you will get several options to choose the format for the exported file from Lotus Notes.
5. Choose “Tabular Text” or “Structured Text;” Both of these formats are supported by Outlook
6. Click “Continue” to go through the export process.
7. Click “Export” to end the wizard and export the mail file.
2. Import the exported mail file in Outlook.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook application.
2.Go to “File” menu then, click “Import and Export option.
3.Click “Next” after the “Import and Export” wizard gets opened.
4.Choose the format you chose to export the file as. Either Choose “Comma Separated Values (Windows)” or “Tab Separated Values (Windows)”
6.Continue through the “Export” wizard, Select and Browse the file exported from Lotus Notes.
This will end the “Import and Export” wizard and now you have completed migration process from Lotus notes to Outlook. All of the above steps you have to be performed carefully. Minor mistake can raise problem. If you want to avoid long process then you can try third party application “Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook” software. These tools let you perform selective conversion of the Lotus Notes mailbox items; Some Conversion software also let you save your NSF file into MSG or EML format.
If you want to skip all this process and perform such task easy, accurately and fast then go for a third party application. This application surely help you. You can download this application from here: