However the positive side of using Exchange Server is that, these errors can be easily tackled using various recovery techniques. For the convenience of normal and novice users, who does not possess in-depth knowledge of about Exchange Server third party recovery tools are available. Such recovery tools performs all the recovery steps on their own, the user is just required to follow the instructions on the interface. Let us discuss some of the major issues related with Information Store.
- Fail to start Information Store.
- Unable to stop the Information Store service and other dependent services.
- Information Store does not respond even by using resources completely.
- The user fails to send and receive the emails.
- The error message can be experienced when user tries to mount the mailbox.
- If user has clean and updated backup files then he can easily restore the data at earlier best condition.
- In-order to repair corrupt database files user can opt for free utility provided by Microsoft known as ESEUTIL and ISINTEG. The former application is used to rebuild and repair malfunctioned backup files. The later application is used to fix the errors occurred in Information Store.
- Go for reliable third party recovery tool.
Exchange Database Recovery is one such highly professional application that successfully repairs and recoups all data from damaged Exchange Server in only three simple steps. The tool has very simple and self explanatory interface which facilitates the user greatly. The free demo version of the tool can be downloaded from the respective website.